Prussia.Net needs a self-motivated part-time admin/bookkeeper to get our paperwork under control and keep it that way.
As we expand, we’ll need you to suggest ways of improving what we do.
- Demonstrated competence in MYOB, including accounts payable, accounts receiveable, banking and payroll.
- Strong computer skills, as you’ll be using a variety of screen-based systems as well as MS Office and a lot of email.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- The ability to create new systems and create order out of chaos.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience working on a Macintosh, or the confidence to pick it up immediately.
- Familiarity with the terminology of the Internet hosting, web development and/or IT industries.
- Copywriting or editing skills.
Prussia.Net offers a relaxed, informal working environment based in an inner-west home. We’re 10 mins walk from the trains, and there’s parking in the street. There are cats, so if you have allergies this job may not be right for you.
This is a permanent part-time position offered for 20 hours per week initially. We’re flexible about when that’s worked—two full days and then a half-day, or five half-days, whatever—as long as we can make it a regular schedule.
We’ll pay you well above award rates, in line with your skills and experience.
How to apply: Please email your resume and your referees’ contact details to email@example.com with “ADMIN/BOOKKEEPER” in the subject line.